It has become a popular myth that UTI only affects women who maintain a poor hygiene. Although, urinary tract infections are common in women, men can also get affected by it. Generally, it affects when bacteria grows somewhere associated with one’s urinary tract.
What is UTI?
A Urinary Tract Infection or UTI is an infection caused mostly by the introduction of viruses and bacteria in the urinary tract. The condition can happen in any part of the urinary system– kidneys, ureters, bladder & urethra. When UTI affects the upper urinary tract, it is known as kidney infection (pyelonephritis); when it affects the lower urinary tract, it is known as a bladder infection (cystitis) & when it affects the urethra, it is known as urethritis. Typically the lower tract is most affected by these infections. Women are more likely to develop UTI than men.
Complications of UTI
- Recurrent infection
- Urethral narrowing
- Permanent kidney damage
- Increases the risk for women to give birth to premature infant
- Sepsis ( a life threatening infection)
Healthy Tips for UTI
- Drink atleast six to eight glasses of water to flush the bacteria out of your urinary tract.
- Avoid neglecting the urge of urinating and try to urinate in every 3-4 hours.
- Cut down on drinking alcohol and caffeinated products.
- Keep the genital area always clean and maintain good hygiene.
- Refrain from using any perfumed products or cosmetic in your genital area.
- For women, it is necessary to use sanitary pads or menstrual cups during menstruation.
- Try to urinate after having indulging in sexual activity.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
- Add probiotics like yogurt to your daily diet.
Suffering from such chronic UTI desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for UTI diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
Madhav Chandra Nandi
“I visited Naturoveda for neck pain, digestive issues and urinary problem. I wasn’t able to completely empty my bladder while urinating. I used to experience a burning in the right side of my abdomen. I am very satisfied with the treatment.”
Patient ID: PC-514983view full testimonial
“I was experiencing urinary problems for past 4 years. After taking treatment from Naturoveda, my problem has been 90% improved.”
Patient ID: UD-12933view full testimonial
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)