Diarrhoea can be both acute and chronic. Acute Diarrhoea can last for two or three days. If it lasts for weeks, then it may turn into chronic diarrhoea. In most of the cases the root cause of diarrhoea is being neglected and thus it can be recurring.
What is Diarrhoea?
Diarrhoea is a highly-infectious bowel condition, characterized by loose, watery stools that usually lasts three or more bowel movements per day. It usually occurs when the lining of the intestine is unable to absorb fluid or actively secrets fluid. Due to the fluid loss, the patient also suffers from dehydration. If the condition worsens, the patient undergoes fatigue, rapid heart rate, drowsiness and high fever.
Severe dehydration can also affect on the kidney health. Through dirty hands, improper eating habits, contaminated food and water it can spread from person to person. Hand washing and hygiene are very important to prevent bowel infections.
Common Diarrhoea Triggers
- Weight loss
- Severe pain all over the body
- Blood in the stool
- Fever, chills
- Excessive vomiting
- Severe weakness
- Drink boiled or mineral water only as unsafe microorganisms can aggravate the condition.
- Instead of taking 3 big meals, eat small meals throughout the day.
- Try to take liquid foods, especially warm soup as it is easily digestible.
- Avoid eating raw or undercooked foods or foods that can trigger allergies.
- Refrain from eating street foods and fried, spicy or junk ones.
- Take oral rehydration solutions (ORS) to treat dehydration caused by diarrhoea.
- Taking probiotics may help preventing diarrhoea as it is beneficial for gut bacteria.
Suffering from such chronic Diarrhoea desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Diarrhoea diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)