Back pain is a very unpleasant and painful condition which affects most people at some point or other. Generally, the disorder is usually triggered by arthritis, injury, poor postures, some underlying medical conditions and so many different reasons.
What is Pain?
Back pain is a condition when our back gets affected by both short term (Acute) and long term (Chronic) issues. The intensity of the pain can range from a dull, constant ache to a sudden, sharp or shooting pain. A short-term back pain lasts a few days to a few weeks whereas chronic back pain is defined as pain that continues for 12 weeks or longer. Studies show that about 20 percent of people affected by acute back pain can develop chronic back pain, if not treated in the right time. Back pain can affect people of any age group. However, middle aged and elderly people are seen to be afflicted more by this ailment. In many cases, these symptoms are also noticed in youngsters too. Damage of various complex structures like muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones and disks can lead to back pain.
Complications of Back Pain
- Chronic back pain could lead to insomnia and depression.
- Sometimes the vertebra in the spine may slip forward or backwards causing Spondylolisthesis. Forward slippage of the vertebra is known as anterolisthesis. When a vertebra slips backwards, the condition is called retrolisthesis.
- There is a jelly like structure between two vertebras which acts as a cushion and helps in absorbing the shocks. If the disks get damaged it may herniate and push the nerve causing radiating pain through legs known as Sciatica. It may even cause Cauda Equina Syndrome which leads to impaired bladder control, loss of bowel movement and even paralysis.
- Consume fresh fruits & vegetables and maintain a healthy body weight.
- Avoid heavy lifting and forward bending as far as possible.
- Follow a proper sitting, walking and sleeping posture.
- Try to change your position for few minutes every half an hour.
- You can apply hot pack to reduce pain & stiffness.
- Use back support while doing any work and try to sleep on firm mattress.
Back pain is nowadays a common painful condition where the spine or back gets affected, causing restriction in movement. Several researches have confirmed that the usage of painkillers is not the solution. Even the usefulness of surgery is doubtful as it doesn’t provide a long-lasting effect. Therefore, it is necessary to treat the root cause of the ailment. In this regard, Naturoveda Health World employs the unique combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga to resolve the issue in a safe, scientific and natural way.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!