Gout is a complex and common form of arthritis amounting to 10 million cases per year in India. The disorder normally affects the big toe first.
“I was tolerating both hand and leg pain for long 20 years. After taking treatment at Naturoveda, I am feeling good.”
Shamshu SinghPatient ID: CN-526722
“I was suffering from right knee pain. I am feeling satisfied after taking treatment at Naturoveda.”
Sudeshna BasuPatient ID : CN-526745
“I was experiencing a pain that occurred in my left feet up to the ankle. But, as I’ve found immense relief by the treatment of Naturoveda, I’ll definitely recommend it to other sufferers.”
Mrs. Sumita DesaiPatient ID : CN-528705
“My foot pain got relieved in a very safe and effective way which was very natural.”
Durriya FaizullarhoyPatient ID: EL-517656
What is Gout?
Gout is a common type of Arthritis caused by a build-up of uric acid (a breakdown product of purines) crystals in the joints. It is characterized by intense pain, swelling & stiffness in a joint. The condition typically affects the joint in the great toe initially thereby spreading to ankles, elbows, knees etc. It has also been related to an increased incidence of cardiovascular & metabolic disease.
The 4 stages of Gout are:
Asymptomatic hyperuricemia: It is the preliminary stage of gout wherein the blood uric acid levels are high causing the formation of crystals to begin. It is devoid of any noticeable symptoms.
Acute gout: It is the result of any incident (a night of heavy drinking) which causes a spike in the uric acid level. This triggers an attack of gout. The condition may last only for a week before recurring within a year.
Interval gout: It is the time period between the attacks. Despite there being no visible gout, low-level inflammation may be damaging the joints below surface-level.
Chronic tophaceous gout: This is the final stage which develops among people whose uric acid level remains high through the year. The attacks become more frequent & serious.
Complications of Gout
- Development of nodules under the skin called Tophi (deposition and crystallization of hard uric acid)
- Erosion and destruction of affected joints
- Accumulation of urate crystals in the urinary tract resulting in formation of kidney stones
- Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins from the body
- Maintain a healthy body weight to reduce the risk of gout
- Avoid foods that increase the risk of gout flare-up
- Do regular exercises recommended by an expert to stay fit and active
- Refrain from taking over-the-counter drugs as these can worsen the condition
- Avoid high-purine foods to prevent the risk of gout attacks
- Get proper sleep at night because this may lower uric acid production
Suffering from such chronic Gout desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Gout diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated
more than7.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.