People suffering from Fistula are gripped by fear or unknown panic when they think of bowel movements. They feel embarrassed and hesitant to share the problems with others, which can cause unwanted delay, leading to the condition turning chronic. However, it has been proven that Fistula can be safely & easily treated.
What is Fistula?
Fistula is a small tunnel or tract that connects one surface of the body to another. It appears between the internal anal canal and the exterior skin of the body near the anus. This originates from the anal glands which drain into the anal canal. If the outlet of these glands becomes blocked, an abscess can form which eventually rises to the skin surface. When an abscess burst or is opened and the pus or fluid drains from it, the tract formed by this process is called the Anal Fistula. Such abscesses can recur if the fistula seals over, trapping the accumulated pus. It then points to the surface again, and the process repeats.
Complications of Fistula
- Hygiene issues
- Uncontrolled loss of stool
- Inflammation of the skin around the anus
- Infected & recurrent fistula
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Self-esteem issues
- Include plenty of fluids in your diet to make sure that your stool does not become hard.
- Consume fiber/ fibre-rich foods like cereals and pulses, green vegetables, and milk products.
- Keep the affected area clean and dry at all times to prevent infections.
- Avoid refined, processed & spicy foods as they are known to promote constipation.
- Use non-scented & alcohol-free sanitary wipes or towels that do not irritate the skin.
- Instead of taking large and heavy meals, have nutritive meals in small quantities.
- Avoid straining much or giving pressure to the rectum area while passing stool.
Getting treated for anorectal diseases like fistula is vital. Although surgery for the same is quite common, it is not a permanent solution. The disease gets relapsed many times resulting in various side-effects like – anal incontinence, bleeding, infection, anal strictures, and urinary retention.
Through the effective combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentized Unani, and Therapeutic Yoga, Naturoveda Health World has been successfully treating fistula without any surgery over the years.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!