Irregular Menstruation affects around 30% of women all across the globe. Yet they find it highly embarrassing to share and discuss the issue thereby avoiding therequisite treatment.
What is Irregular Menstruation?
Menstruation or Periods is a cyclical discharging of blood,secretion and tissue debris from the uterus. Menstrual flow generally occurs every 21 to 35 days and lasts two to seven days. However, menstrual cycle may get shorten or exceeded and results in Irregular Menstruation.Menstruation or periods usually start when females hit puberty i.e. the age between10-16 years, continuing up until menopause i.e. 45-55 years. Irregular or abnormalmenstruation occurs when it manifests itself as late or early period or bleedingbetween periods. It can also lead to particularly heavy or scanty bleeding, missedperiod, continuous bleeding or even two periods in one cycle. In some cases, periodsmay even be absent for a duration of three to six months.
Complications of Irregular Menstruation
Irregular menstruation may be an indication of serious underlying health issues as well as lead up to more serious diseases such as
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- May damage the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Uterine tumour& ovarian cysts
- Consume healthy and nutritious foods to stay healthy
- Indulge yourself in regular exercises to remain fit and active
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Keep away your stress by practicing yoga and meditation
- Stay away from doing excessive exercises
- Maintain personal hygiene to prevent infections
- Refrain from taking birth-control pills
- Control the underlying conditions like thyroid, diabetes, obesity, PCOS and others
Suffering from such chronic Irregular Menstruation desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Irregular Menstruation diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.