The average adult loses upto 100 hair strands every day. Ideally, hair must be replaced at the same rate at which it is lost; when that does not happen, it results in Hair Fall. If hair falls out more than usual, it can be the reason of stress and worry. Through managing healthy diet, lifestyle and availing proper treatment, the problem can be treated in a safe way.
What is Hair Fall?
Our hair is made up of two to three layers –the cuticle, the cortex and medulla. The cuticle works as hair’s protective layer, composed of overlapping cells. A healthy cuticle gives our hair shine and protects the inner layers from damage. Besides this, it maintains our hair’s hydration balance and flexibility. When the cuticle of hair is lifted and the hydration balance gets disrupted, our hair become dry and brittle and hair fall happens.
Generally, the hair growth process occurs in three phases. The first phase is known as anagen phase where the hair follicles push out hairs and they tend to grow until they meet the end of their lifespan. 80 percent to 90 percent of the hairs on our head are in the anagen phase. When the anagen phase ends, the catagen phase starts and may last about 10 days or so. During this time, hair follicles start to shrink and hair growth process slows down. About 5 percent of the hairs are in the catagen phase. The telogen phase generally lasts for 3 months and 10 to 15 percent of hairs reside in this phase. The final phase or shedding phase is known as exogen where hair sheds from the scalp.
Although the end result is loss of hair for both the genders, the symptoms vary slightly ithin the sexes.
Complications of Hair Fall
- Lack of self-confidence
- Exposure to harmful UV rays and sunburn of scalp
- Underlying diseases such as thyroid, vitiligo and diabetes or others
- Protect your hair from excessive exposure to sun, heat, dirt, pollution, etc.
- Do not use hot water to wash your hair; use water at room temperature instead.
- Make sure to use mild shampoo and apply moisturizing conditioner after each wash.
- Do not brush your hair when wet as they are fragile & breaks easily.
- Avoid tying your hair up too tightly, especially before going to bed as it can cause breakage.
- Consume protein, vitamin and minerals enriched foods to get proper nutrition.
- Massage your scalp with cold-pressed coconut oil and for better blood circulation
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking atleast 8 glasses of water.
- Avoid brushing wet hair as it breaks off easily.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!