Hypertension has emerged as one of the most important risk factors among the chronic diseases in India. Every 1 in 3 Indian adults has high blood pressure. If the condition remains neglected for an extended period it can take a turn for the worse leading to various health issues.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against artery walls is so high that it may cause health problems. High blood pressure generally develops over many years, and it eventually affects nearly everyone. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to serious health related issues.
One of the most dangerous aspects of hypertension is that you may not know that you have it. In fact, nearly one-third of people who have high blood pressure don’t know it.
Common Hypertension Triggers
- Cardiovascular diseases that can lead to heart attack and stroke
- Kidney failure
- Neuropathy that causes malfunction of nerves
- Memory & vision loss
- Indulge yourself in 30 minutes of physical activity and meditation
- Maintain a healthy body weight to reduce blood pressure
- Restrict sugar & salt intake
- Instead of consuming refined carbohydrates, consume fresh vegetables, fruits and protein
- Take lycopene enriched fruits & vegetables e.g. Watermelon, Carrot, Tomato, beetroot etc.
- Consume foods having Omega 3 fatty acids e.g. Fish, Almond, Flax Seeds, Chia seeds etc.
- Keep lipid lowering agents in your diet e.g. Garlic, Methi etc.
- Avoid taking processed foods and carbonated drinks
- Stop smoking and consuming alcohol
- Manage your stress factors by practicing deep breathing, walking or reading
- Get good amount of sleep and follow a regular sleep schedule.
Hypertension can be dangerous as it becomes harder for the heart to pump blood out to all parts of the body which may invite severe diseases related to heart, kidney, genital organs, and brain and so on. High or uncontrolled blood pressure generally develops with advancing age and it affects the majority but most of them remain indifferent. However, with the unique combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentized Unani and Therapeutic Yoga, Naturoveda Health World provides a safe, scientific and effective solution for managing high blood pressure and preventing several other diseases related to it.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!