Greying of hair is a condition often associated with the elderly only. However, it has now become a common occurrence to find youngsters of mid-teens & mid-twenties walking around with tufts of grey hair.
What is Premature Greying?
Our hair follicles contain pigmentation cells called Melanin. These cells are responsible for the giving our hair the colour it naturally has. The more the production of melanin in our hair, the darker is our hair colour. Change in hair colour occurs when melanin ceases to be produced in the hair root. New hair emerging from such root grows without colour; this is called greying of hair or achromotrichia. This condition becomes more prominent as we age.
Complications of Premature Greying
- The condition may result in pattern baldness overtime
- Could be a precursor of serious underlying health issues such as heart diseases, thyroid etc
- Consume vitamin and protein-enriched foods as much as possible
- Refrain from excessive hair styling like straightening, curling and others
- Stay away from bleaching your hair or using harmful cosmetics
- Avoid eating processed, junk and oily foods
- When stepping outside, cover up your hair with a scarf
- Give your hair pure coconut oil massage and leave it overnight, wash it in the next morning with a mild shampoo
- Do regular exercises for better blood circulation
- Refrain from taking over-the-counter drugs as these can worsen the condition
- Drink enough water to stay hydrated
- Get proper sleep at night to control your stress and anxiety
Suffering from such chronic Premature Greying desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Premature Greying diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.