Apart from being a medical condition, Spermatorrhoea can cause direct effects on mental health. With unintentional ejaculation in public, a person is likely to feel humiliated and embarrassed. In such case scenarios, it's best to get it treated by a healthcare practitioner.
What is Spermatorrhoea?
Spermatorrhoea occurs when an individual produces extensive semen discharge without any sexual encounter. In other terms, one can ejaculate without being indulged in sexual activity.
People are likely to see the discharge when they are urinating or passing stool. Other than that, it is also common in normal times. The condition is associated with certain prevalent symptoms like irritation in penis or weakness.
Signs & Symptoms of Spermatorrhoea
Complication of Spermatorrhoea
- Erectile dysfunction resulting in poor sexual performance
- Heart palpitations or increase in heart rate
- Premature ejaculation
- Increase your water intake and drink atleast 8 glasses of water per day
- Keep your diet healthy and take balanced & nutritious food
- Do regular exercises to stay fit and active
- Refrain from consuming alcohol and Tobacco completely
- Try to indulge in meditation and yoga more often to manage your stress
- Limit tea and coffee intake. You can take green tea twice a day
- Avoid riding two-wheelers like motorcycles for an extensive period of time.
- Get proper sleep for atleast 6 hours at night
Suffering from such chronic Spermatorrhoea desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Spermatorrhoea diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Foods to Eat
Foods to Avoid
Deep fried food
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
The Man Behind Naturoveda
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)
Blog & Articles
Psoriasis and Ayurveda- Everything You Need To Know
Knee Pain: Types, Causes and Natural Solutions
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
GAS AND ACIDITY