Poor memory may start out as a minor and annoying behaviour pattern. But the condition can easily turn grave leading to various nervous disorders turning one’s life upside-down.
Poor memory can lead to several progressive neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and so many in which the degeneration or death of brain cells causes memory loss and cognitive decline.
What is Poor Memory?
Memory is a tricky thing. It often remembers trivial things such as the face of a stranger or a random comment made by a friend and yet it is quick to forget crucial details. However, everyone forgets things from time to time. If one, however, begins facing daily challenges owing to their forgetfulness, the situation may turn graver still. A poor memory generally manifests itself in the form of forgetting information & experiences that a person would normally be able to remember easily.
In its advanced stages, it may cause memory loss or amnesia which can affect short- term or long-term memory.
- Short-term memories are those that recall things or information that have just happened. These are recent memories.
- Long-term memories are those that recall events or information that happened a long time ago. They are remote memories.
The most important types of poor memory are as follows:
Mild cognitive impairment
Mild cognitive impairment is a condition in which a person suffers from a slight but visible decline in cognitive abilities compared with others of the same age. It may be an early sign of Alzheimer’s disease.
It includes the loss of cognitive functioning e.g., learning, thinking, remembering, analysing, visualizing, reasoning and other behavioral abilities to the extent that it affects one’s daily life. Dementia leads to a continuous decline in thinking pattern, behavioural & social skills, interfering with a person’s daily independent functions. The symptoms of Alzheimer’s are mild and unidentifiable at the preliminary stage, gaining severity over time.
Alzheimer’s is the most common type of dementia– a group of conditions that brings about impairment of two important brain functions inclusive of judgment and memory loss.
The number of people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease increases substantially after the age of 70 & affects around 38% of those over the age of 85.
Long Term Complications of Poor Memory
- Cognitive Changes
- Impaired Speech
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Complete Memory Loss
- Avoid taking medications like antihistamines, antidepressants, muscle relaxants & sleeping pills
- Consume less added sugar & refined carbohydrates; refrain from taking alcohol & tobacco.
- Get enough protein, vitamin and other nutrients by consuming healthy foods.
- Improve your mental health by indulging in physical exercises , Pranayama and meditation.
- Strengthen your memory by practising cognitive skills and playing brain games.
- Keep your mind active by reading books, writing journals, and other positive activities.
- Manage other underlying medical conditions like high cholesterol, diabetes, elevated blood pressure level, hypothyroidism.
- Maintain a proper sleep cycle and get adequate sleep at least for 8 hours every night.
- Refrain from smoking and taking alcohol as it worsens the condition.
Poor Memory can be difficult to control and may invite several other serious diseases if not treated timely. Hence, it is important to avail safe and effective treatment at the earliest. However, Naturoveda Health World successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment & side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!