Studies reveal that about 40% males above 40 years and around 70% males above 70 years suffer from this condition. If left untreated, it may lead to impotence later in life. Occasional erectile dysfunction is a common issue and happens when a person is stressed out. But if the issue resurfaces frequently it might indicate a medical condition or an underlying health issue.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability of having or maintaining an erection sufficient for penetration or sexual intercourse.
The process of erection begins in the brain. Physical and/or mental stimulation cause the brain to send chemical messages to nerves in the penis. This signals the penile blood vessels to relax so that blood can flow freely into the penis, thus causing the penis to expand and have an erection.
Having erection issues from time to time shouldn’t be a reason to worry. However, if it is an ongoing issue, it may cause stress, lower self-esteem and eventually, relationship problems. Recurring failure in achieving or holding an erection may be a sign of a serious underlying disease that needs clinical intervention and treatment.
Complications of Erectile dysfunction
- Unsatisfactory sex life
- Strained relationship with partner
- Inability to plan family, which is, getting the partner pregnant
- Low self-confidence and self esteem
- Manage the other medical conditions like diabetes, heart diseases, metabolic syndrome, enlarged prostate, thyroid disorder, high blood pressure etc
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits to get a proper nutrition
- Indulge yourself in physical activities to stay active and fit
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Practice pranayama, yoga and meditation to keep away stress and anxiety
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol
- Consider psychological counseling if you are having relationship problems
- Refrain from taking over-the-counter drugs, sedatives etc
- Make sure you are following a proper sleep cycle to get enough rest and calm yourself
Erectile dysfunction is not a life-threatening issue. Moreover, there are natural ways to cure erectile dysfunction. First of all, the patient has to get over embarrassment and loss of self-esteem and then they need to consult with a medical practitioner. However, Naturoveda Health World successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment & side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!