Studies reveal that about 40% males above 40 years and around 70% males above 70 years suffer from this condition. If left untreated, it may lead to impotence later in life. Occasional erectile dysfunction is a common issue and happens when a person is stressed out. But if the issue resurfaces frequently it might indicate a medical condition or an underlying health issue.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability of having or maintaining an erection sufficient for penetration or sexual intercourse.
The process of erection begins in the brain. Physical and/or mental stimulation cause the brain to send chemical messages to nerves in the penis. This signals the penile blood vessels to relax so that blood can flow freely into the penis, thus causing the penis to expand and have an erection.
Having erection issues from time to time shouldn’t be a reason to worry. However, if it is an ongoing issue, it may cause stress, lower self-esteem and eventually, relationship problems. Recurring failure in achieving or holding an erection may be a sign of a serious underlying disease that needs clinical intervention and treatment.
Signs & Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Complications of Erectile dysfunction
- Unsatisfactory sex life
- Strained relationship with partner
- Inability to plan family, which is, getting the partner pregnant
- Low self-confidence and self esteem
- Manage the other medical conditions like diabetes, heart diseases, metabolic syndrome, enlarged prostate, thyroid disorder, high blood pressure etc
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits to get a proper nutrition
- Indulge yourself in physical activities to stay active and fit
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Practice pranayama, yoga and meditation to keep away stress and anxiety
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol
- Consider psychological counseling if you are having relationship problems
- Refrain from taking over-the-counter drugs, sedatives etc
- Make sure you are following a proper sleep cycle to get enough rest and calm yourself
Suffering from such chronic Erectile Dysfunction will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for such Erectile Dysfunction diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Foods to Eat
Foods to Avoid
Deep fried food
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
The Man Behind Naturoveda
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)
Blog & Articles
Psoriasis and Ayurveda- Everything You Need To Know
Knee Pain: Types, Causes and Natural Solutions
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
GAS AND ACIDITY