Nausea and Vomiting are the symptoms and causes of any particular disorder rather than being a disease in itself. But if the condition is recurrent it could be an indication of serious underlying health issues.
What is Nausea Vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting are not really diseases but are symptoms of other conditions.
Nausea: It is a sensation of unease and discomfort in the upper stomach with an involuntary urge to vomit. It occasionally precedes vomiting; however, one can suffer nausea without vomiting.
Vomiting:It is the forcible voluntary or involuntary emptying of stomach contents through the mouth.
Signs & Symptoms of Nausea Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting is a non-specific symptom, which means that it may have many possible causes. However, some of the common symptoms are
Complications of Nausea & Vomiting
- Could cause the aspiration of the vomitus into the air passage & lungs
- Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance sometimes leading upto malnutrition
- Potential damage to the enamel of teeth
- Tear of the esophagael mucosa
- Consume healthy and nutritious foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid fried, oily, junk and spicy foods
- Rather than eating three big meals, take 5 small and frequent meals per day
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glass water to stay hydrated
- Chew your food properly and don’t swallow it
- Avoid taking hot and cold foods together
- Practice pranayama, yoga and meditation to keep away stress and anxiety
- Maintain oral hygiene to keep away the risk of infection
- Get proper sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours
Suffering from such chronic Nausea Vomiting desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Nausea Vomiting diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Foods to Eat
Foods to Avoid
Deep fried food
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
What does the Patient Say?
“It’s been 8 to 10 years I was facing the problem of gas, acidity and indigestion. As a result, I used to vomit and besides, I had also constipation. But now, I am feeling good.”
Patient ID: EL-517591view full testimonial
“My nausea and dizziness problem is completely resolved. Here, I’ve found the treatment quite good and the behaviour of the doctors is excellent.”
Patient ID: HW-518781view full testimonial
The Man Behind Naturoveda
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)
Blog & Articles
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!