Nausea and Vomiting are the symptoms and causes of any particular disorder rather than being a disease in itself. But if the condition is recurrent it could be an indication of serious underlying health issues.
What is Nausea Vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting are not really diseases but are symptoms of other conditions.
Nausea: It is a sensation of unease and discomfort in the upper stomach with an involuntary urge to vomit. It occasionally precedes vomiting; however, one can suffer nausea without vomiting.
Vomiting:It is the forcible voluntary or involuntary emptying of stomach contents through the mouth.
Complications of Nausea & Vomiting
- Could cause the aspiration of the vomitus into the air passage & lungs
- Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance sometimes leading upto malnutrition
- Potential damage to the enamel of teeth
- Tear of the esophagael mucosa
- Consume healthy and nutritious foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid fried, oily, junk and spicy foods
- Rather than eating three big meals, take 5 small and frequent meals per day
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glass water to stay hydrated
- Chew your food properly and don’t swallow it
- Avoid taking hot and cold foods together
- Practice pranayama, yoga and meditation to keep away stress and anxiety
- Maintain oral hygiene to keep away the risk of infection
- Get proper sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours
Availing a proper treatment can reduce the risk of Nausea and Vomiting. In this regard, Naturoveda Health World employs the unique combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga to resolve the issue in a safe, scientific and natural way.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!