People suffering from Fissure are gripped by fear or unknown panic when they think of bowel movement. They feel embarrassed and hesitated to share the problems with others and avail proper treatment of Fissure, which can cause unwanted delay, leading to the condition turning chronic. However, it has been proven that Fissure can be safely treated without operation.
What is Fissure?
An Anal Fissure is a break in the skin of the anal canal. Most Fissures are caused by stretching of the anal mucosa beyond its capability. In older adults, Fissures may be caused by decreased blood flow to the area. If a fissure persists for more than 6 weeks, it is chronic in nature, wherein the pain intensity is often less.
However, if the fissure is acute in nature, it may cause severe periodic pain after defecation. It is important to mention that an anal fissure often gets wrongly diagnosed as haemorrhoids, essentially due to the similarity of their symptoms.
Common Fissure Triggers
- Perianal abscess
- Anorectal fistula
- Urinary retention
- Crohn’s disease
- Anorectal cancer
- Bacterial infection like Sepsis
- Practice healthy bowel habits that can help lessen constipation and diarrhoea.
- Don’t put off your urge to go; visit the restroom whenever you feel the need to have a bowel movement.
- Allow yourself enough time to comfortably empty your gut, but don’t sit on the toilet for too long.
- Avoid straining too much while passing the stools and gently clean your anal area.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water and plenty of fluids every day.
- Gradually increase fiber-rich vegetables, fruits, nuts & whole grains in your diet.
- Avoid caffeine & alcohol as these can lead to dehydration.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!