1 out of 3 men claim to experience Premature Ejaculation some time. Many of them tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result of it. Premature Ejaculation can cause fertility issues, and subsequently impotence in the long run.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled discharge of semen either before or soon after penetration. It leads to frustration and dissatisfaction for both partners, which further increases anxiety during the next coitus, thus aggravating the problem. Premature ejaculation can be primary or secondary. According to International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM), victims of primary premature ejaculation always ejaculate either before or within one minute of penetration, while victims of secondary premature ejaculation may have past experiences of satisfactory coitus. Premature Ejaculation can pose significant problems in a person’s life. It can bring about a lot of stress in one’s interpersonal relationships. On the other hand, it can also cause fertility problems like the difficulty of fertilization if ejaculation doesn’t occur intravaginally.
Signs & Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Complications of Premature Ejaculation
- Fertility issues and impotence
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship problems owing to unsatisfactory sex life
- Low self esteem and body image issues
- Include nutritious foods to your diet, especially zinc and magnesium enriched foods
- Do 30-45 minutes of exercises on a regular basis, especially pelvic floor exercises
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Manage your stress factors by practicing meditation and pranayama
- Avoid using over-the-counter drugs as it can worsen the condition
- Take deep breath to briefly shut down the ejaculatory reflex
- Maintain a healthy relationship to your partner and stay loyal
- Consider psychological counseling if you are having relationship problems
- Stay temporary breaks during sex and think something different for a while
- Sleep for 7 to 8 hours to stay calm and relaxed
Suffering from such chronic Premature Ejaculation will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for such Premature Ejaculation diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Foods to Eat
Foods to Avoid
Deep fried food
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
The Man Behind Naturoveda
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)
Blog & Articles
Psoriasis and Ayurveda- Everything You Need To Know
Knee Pain: Types, Causes and Natural Solutions
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
GAS AND ACIDITY