1 out of 3 men claim to experience Premature Ejaculation some time. Many of them tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result of it. Premature Ejaculation can cause fertility issues, and subsequently impotence in the long run.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled discharge of semen either before or soon after penetration. It leads to frustration and dissatisfaction for both partners, which further increases anxiety during the next coitus, thus aggravating the problem. Premature ejaculation can be primary or secondary. According to International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM), victims of primary premature ejaculation always ejaculate either before or within one minute of penetration, while victims of secondary premature ejaculation may have past experiences of satisfactory coitus. Premature Ejaculation can pose significant problems in a person’s life. It can bring about a lot of stress in one’s interpersonal relationships. On the other hand, it can also cause fertility problems like the difficulty of fertilization if ejaculation doesn’t occur intravaginally.
Complications of Premature Ejaculation
- Fertility issues and impotence
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship problems owing to unsatisfactory sex life
- Low self esteem and body image issues
- Include nutritious foods to your diet, especially zinc and magnesium enriched foods
- Do 30-45 minutes of exercises on a regular basis, especially pelvic floor exercises
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Manage your stress factors by practicing meditation and pranayama
- Avoid using over-the-counter drugs as it can worsen the condition
- Take deep breath to briefly shut down the ejaculatory reflex
- Maintain a healthy relationship to your partner and stay loyal
- Consider psychological counseling if you are having relationship problems
- Stay temporary breaks during sex and think something different for a while
- Sleep for 7 to 8 hours to stay calm and relaxed
Premature Ejaculation is not a life-threatening issue. Moreover, there are natural ways to cure Premature Ejaculation. First of all, the patient has to get over embarrassment and loss of self-esteem and then they need to consult with a medical practitioner. However, Naturoveda Health World successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment & side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!