White Patches are themselves a manifestation of Vitiligo. They may not be a life-threatening condition but its effect on the mind of the afflicted is devastating leading to poor self-esteem and body image issues. In most of the cases, white spots are likely to appear after the age of 40 years.
“I was suffering from white patches for last 7-8 years. After taking treatment at Naturoveda, I’m feeling better than before.”
Biswanath NeogiPatient ID: CN-527279
“I was suffering from White patches for 2 years. I am feeling satisfied with the treatment at Naturoveda. I’ll recommend others.”
Kalpana NathPatient ID : EL-516984
“I was suffering from White Patches, got treatment at Naturoveda. Now, I can say with the help of medicine and doctor’s advice, I can be cured completely.”
Santosh DasPatient ID : EL-517446
What is White Patches?
White Patches are loss of skin colour in blotches as a result of the disease ‘Leucoderma’, which is commonly known as Vitiligo. It occurs when the cells that produce melanin die or stop functioning. The extent and rate of pigment loss in Vitiligo is unpredictable. It can affect the skin on any part of the body. Vitiligo affects people of all skin types, but it may be more noticeable in people with a dark complexion.
In a general sense, Vitiligo can be divided into 3 segments with respect to the appearance of white patches.
- Focal - Pigment loss occurs in a single or few well-defined areas
- Segmental - Discolouration takes place in only one side of the body
- Generalized - Widespread colour loss; it may cover the entire body
White Patches affect both men and women. They may appear at any age, but the onset of this condition is generally observed between the age of 20 and 30 years. The condition is not life-threatening or contagious. Majority of the victims of Vitiligo have normal skin sensation and texture and are otherwise completely healthy.
Common White Patches Triggers
- Psychological distress
- Skin Cancer
- Eye problems (e.g. inflammation of the iris)
- Hearing loss
Healthy Tips for White Patches
- Apply sunscreen or try to cover your skin whenever you are stepping outside in the daytime.
- Add a few drops of black pepper oil to the coconut oil and massage it on to the affected areas (you must do a patch test before applying these oils).
- Avoid consuming citrus fruits, milk products, yogurt, alcohol, red meat, friedand junk food.
- Include banana, apples, leafy green vegetables, carrots, radishes, figs,dates, almonds etc in your diet.
- Properly wash your face with a mild and herbal facewash.
- Limit makeup and hairstyling products.
- Minimize stress and anxiety through deep-breathing, meditation andexercises.
- Avoid using over-the-counter drugs and ointments.
- Cover your face with cotton cloth or umbrella while going outside and also try to limit sun-exposure.
- Avoid high sugar diet, processed foods, carbonated drinks, and certain foods that trigger allergies.
- Don’t scratch your scars and pimples because it may cause infection.
Suffering from such chronic White Patches will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for such White Patches diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
"Since 2016, she has been suffering from White Patches. We took many treatments but couldn't get any positive result, thus became frustrated. But after taking treatment from Dr. K. M. Saifullah, we’ve noticed the difference with the previous condition. We hope, the condition will be resolved soon."
Patient ID: CN-525595view full testimonial
“I highly recommend Naturoveda to all those suffering from White Patches.”
Patient ID: EL-514046view full testimonial
Swapan Kumar Saha
"After taking treatment from Naturoveda, 12 years of white patches has been improved."
Patient ID: EL-514089view full testimonial
“After exploring many alternatives, finally Naturoveda provided me 90% relief from rigid White Patches issue.”
Patient ID: TT-2617view full testimonial
"My 8 years old Vitiligo has been 90% relieved after taking Naturoveda's treatment."
Patient ID: UD-516625view full testimonial
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)