Infertility is the new epidemic of young India. In India, Male Infertility is at around 30-40% and Female Infertility accounts for 40-50% of all fertility issues. Of about 28 million Indian couples suffering from Infertility, only 1% seeks treatment.
What is Infertility?
Infertility refers to the condition when a couple is unable to conceive despite having frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer.
Infertility is broadly classified into Primary and Secondary.
- Primary infertilityrefers to a couple’s inability to conceive after engaging in sexual intercourse for at least 1 year.
- Secondary Infertility refers to a situation where couples are unable to conceive despite having children in the past.
- Male Infertility usually results from various deficiencies in the semen, like low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Though men continue to produce sperm throughout their life, the motility and the morphology of their sperm begin to decline with age. This greatly reduces the likelihood of fertilizing an egg.
- Female Infertility is the inability to get pregnant, along with having repeated miscarriages. Most fertility-related issues in women occur due to problems with the production of eggs. When the ovaries stop producing eggs before menopause, it is known as primary ovarian insufficiency. In other cases, the ovaries may release eggs irregularly or may not release healthy eggs.
However, certain infertility cases are also caused by infertility of both the partners.
Associated symptoms of Infertility in Males:
Associated symptoms of Infertility in Females:
Complications of Infertility
- Relationship problems
- Social Stigma
- Monitor your blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol levels and other comorbid issues and keep them under tight control
- Consume a healthy diet including fresh vegetables, fruits, protein and dairy products
- Indulge in regular exercises to maintain a healthy body weight.
- If you are having problems with your partner, consider getting psychological and sexual counselling.
- Manage your stress by practicing yoga and meditation.
- Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking
- Never use drugs that have not been prescribed by a medical practitioner
Suffering from such chronic Infertility desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Infertility diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)