Every one of us experienced cough and cold in our life. But the problem arises when we suffer too often. Though anyone can have cough and cold but children are the most who get affected.
Studies show that the prevalence of severe cough and cold (and other similar infections) bouts in infants and children can considerably hamper their academic performance in the later years. They may also have a delayed and/or subtle effect of brain function. For adults, this is equally irritating and it can be responsible for other respiratory diseases. Cough and cold can happen because of more than 200 different viruses which can vary from mild to severe symptoms
What is Cough Cold?
Cough &Cold is a widely prevalent but extremely irritating ailment which nearly all people suffer from. It is clinically defined as a virus-induced upper respiratory tract infection. It can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to other respiratory disorders. All the symptoms of cough and cold are the effects of our body’s natural immune response to the viral infection. It may be caused by viral infections, allergies and environmental factors.
Although the common cold is not dangerous except in newborns, it can wear down the body’s resistance, making us more susceptible to bacterial infections. It can also lead to more troublesome ailments like Influenza, Pneumonia and lung infections.
Complications of Cough and Cold
- Severe Asthma attacks
- Acute Bacterial Sinusitis
- Acute Bronchitis, Bronchiolitis
- Strep Throat (caused by group A streptococcus)
- Otitis Media (infection of the middle ear)
- Wash your hands often especially before eating and after using washroom
- Refrain from touching your face repeatedly
- Clean the most touched surfaces, utensils, personal washable belongings properly
- Gargle with warm salty water
- Sip hot drink like ginger tea which will keep the throat moist and comfortable
- Try breathing in steam from a hot shower
- Stay away from dirty air and pollutants
- Boost your immunity by taking enough fruits, vegetables and protein
- Get enough Vitamin D from the sunlight
- Consume citrus fruits like lemon, oranges, lime to get vitamin C
- Drink adequate water as it helps in removing bacteria and toxins from the body
- Take adequate rest and sleep at least 7 to 8 hours at night
Since chronic cough and cold can trigger other respiratory problems, one need to avail a proper treatment. With the unique combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentized Unani and Therapeutic Yoga, Naturoveda Health World provides a safe, scientific and effective solution for problems like Chronic Cough and Cold.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!