Blemishes that are visible, especially those on the face can have a negative effect on a person’s mental health. While most blemishes aren’t life-threatening, it can take time to fade away. With proper treatment, it goes away completely within a particular time span.
What is Blemishes?
Blemishes are any kind of mark, spot and discolouration that may appear on one’s face. Hence, its scope is rather huge and includes almost all kinds of skin ailments. Acne-pimples, ingrown hair infections, pigmentation, scars, cysts, melasma, etc. all come under the purview of blemishes. They generally occur on body parts exposed to the sun, especially the nose, forehead, cheeks, neck, shoulders and arms. Though most types of blemishes are not serious in nature, they leave a deep impact on the appearance and overall personality of an individual. Hence, these require careful and safe remedial treatment promptly. Depending on the severity, the spots may become lighter and eventually evades from 6 months to 2 years time span.
Complications of Blemishes
- Permanent scarring
- Self-esteem issues
- Emotional problems (stress, anxiety, depression etc.)
- Different kinds of skin cancer
- Properly wash your face with a mild and herbal facewash.
- Avoid using over-the-counter drugs and ointments.
- Drink adequate water to stay hydrated.
- Refrain from touching your face repetitively.
- Limit makeup and hairstyling products.
- Cover your face with cotton cloth or umbrella while going outside and also try to limit sun-exposure.
- Use natural moisturizer after washing your face with a facewash.
- Eat fresh and green vegetables, fruits and healthy diet as much as possible.
- Reduce stress and anxiety through practicing yoga and meditation as they may aggravate the condition.
- Avoid high sugar diet, processed foods, carbonated drinks, and certain foods that trigger allergies.
- Don’t scratch your scars and pimples because it may cause infection.
Suffering from such chronic Blemishes will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for such Blemishes diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
“I had been suffering from Skin problem for almost 1 ½ years. The treatment and service they provide at Naturoveda are quite good. Thank you.”
Patient ID: EL-516586view full testimonial
“I had been suffering from Skin disease for 10 years. Now, I am doing great after getting treatment from here.”
Patient ID: EL-516823view full testimonial
“I was suffering from Skin disease for long 4 years. But when I took treatment at Naturoveda, I found great relief.”
Patient ID: HW-9159view full testimonial
“I had Hyper-pigmentation problem & also Stomach problems. After taking treatment under Dr. K. M. Saifullah, my problems have been improved a lot.”
Patient ID: HW-513154view full testimonial
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)