Blemishes that are visible, especially those on the face can have a negative effect on a person’s mental health. While most blemishes aren’t life-threatening, it can take time to fade away. With proper treatment, it goes away completely within a particular time span.
What is Blemishes?
Blemishes are any kind of mark, spot and discolouration that may appear on one’s face. Hence, its scope is rather huge and includes almost all kinds of skin ailments. Acne-pimples, ingrown hair infections, pigmentation, scars, cysts, melasma, etc. all come under the purview of blemishes. They generally occur on body parts exposed to the sun, especially the nose, forehead, cheeks, neck, shoulders and arms. Though most types of blemishes are not serious in nature, they leave a deep impact on the appearance and overall personality of an individual. Hence, these require careful and safe remedial treatment promptly. Depending on the severity, the spots may become lighter and eventually evades from 6 months to 2 years time span.
Complications of Blemishes
- Permanent scarring
- Self-esteem issues
- Emotional problems (stress, anxiety, depression etc.)
- Different kinds of skin cancer
- Properly wash your face with a mild and herbal facewash.
- Avoid using over-the-counter drugs and ointments.
- Drink adequate water to stay hydrated.
- Refrain from touching your face repetitively.
- Limit makeup and hairstyling products.
- Cover your face with cotton cloth or umbrella while going outside and also try to limit sun-exposure.
- Use natural moisturizer after washing your face with a facewash.
- Eat fresh and green vegetables, fruits and healthy diet as much as possible.
- Reduce stress and anxiety through practicing yoga and meditation as they may aggravate the condition.
- Avoid high sugar diet, processed foods, carbonated drinks, and certain foods that trigger allergies.
- Don’t scratch your scars and pimples because it may cause infection.
Blemishes can be extremely difficult to resolve and badly affect the facial appearance of a person, making them unhealthy and stressed. Hence, it is important to avail safe and effective treatment at the earliest. Usually, many people use cosmetics and beauty products to get rid of blemishes without knowing the root cause of it. These cosmetics, beauty products, and over-the-counter drugs can be harmful for the skin and don’t give any long-lasting results. However, Naturoveda Health World successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment & side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!