Skin afflictions like Dark circles not only spoil your looks, but also can dampen your confidence in a big way. Many people think that dark circles occur because of tiredness and lack of sleep, but it is not true always. However, natural treatment can ensure perfect and flawless skin in a safe manner.
What are Dark Circles?
Dark circles are primarily the dark region under the eyes which is sometimes accompanied by eye bags and puffy eyes. As people grow older, the skin becomes thinner and collagen is lost, sometimes enhances the appearance of blood vessels beneath the eyes and makes the area appear darker. Dark circles under the eyes are a common complaint for both men & women and are occasionally seen in children as well. There are plenty of reasons for dark circles under eyes including hormonal changes, clogged pores in the skin or stress.
Common Dark Circles Triggers
- Emotional Problems like stress, anxiety and Depression can occur.
- It can be a sign of any underlying conditions like high blood pressure, kidney problems or other ailments.
- Low self-esteem may happen to the person who is suffering from dark circles.
- Avoid looking at any kind of screen like TV, computer or mobile for prolonged time.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day to hydrate and vitalize your skin.
- Place thick slices of cucumber over your eyes and keep them for 10 minutes.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean washcloth and apply to your eyes for 30-60 seconds and repeat it three times to reduce swelling.
- Get enough sleep for at least 7-8 hours to prevent dark circles from appearing.
- Massage almond oil over the dark circles every night and wash it off next morning.
- Indulge in deep breathing exercises and pranayama to reduce stress.
Suffering from such chronic Dark Circles will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for such Dark Circles diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)