Consult an Expert
Skin afflictions like Dark circles not only spoil your looks, but also can dampen your confidence in a big way. Many people think that dark circles occur because of tiredness and lack of sleep, but it is not true always. However, natural treatment can ensure perfect and flawless skin in a safe manner.
What are Dark Circles?
Dark circles are primarily the dark region under the eyes which is sometimes accompanied by eye bags and puffy eyes. As people grow older, the skin becomes thinner and collagen is lost, sometimes enhances the appearance of blood vessels beneath the eyes and makes the area appear darker. Dark circles under the eyes are a common complaint for both men & women and are occasionally seen in children as well. There are plenty of reasons for dark circles under eyes including hormonal changes, clogged pores in the skin or stress.
Common Dark Circles Triggers
- Emotional Problems like stress, anxiety and Depression can occur.
- It can be a sign of any underlying conditions like high blood pressure, kidney problems or other ailments.
- Low self-esteem may happen to the person who is suffering from dark circles.
- Avoid looking at any kind of screen like TV, computer or mobile for prolonged time.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day to hydrate and vitalize your skin.
- Place thick slices of cucumber over your eyes and keep them for 10 minutes.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean washcloth and apply to your eyes for 30-60 seconds and repeat it three times to reduce swelling.
- Get enough sleep for at least 7-8 hours to prevent dark circles from appearing.
- Massage almond oil over the dark circles every night and wash it off next morning.
- Indulge in deep breathing exercises and pranayama to reduce stress.
Dark circles can be extremely difficult to resolve and badly affect the facial appearance of a person, making the mun healthy and look older than they are. Hence, it is important to avail safe and effective treatment at the earliest. Usually, many people use cosmetics and beauty products to get rid of the dark circles but it doesn’t give any long-lasting results. However, Naturoveda Health world successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment &side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!