The vaginal infection, Leucorrhoea may appear and disappear from time to time among women of all and any ages. Female infants too may incur the disease due to their in-uterine exposure to oestrogen. Psyiologic Leucorrhoea is considered as a normal condition that can occur to the onset of menstruation for adolescent girls. However, in many cases, it can be a symptom of infection which can be resolved if treated timely.
What is Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea or vaginal discharge is a condition experienced by most women. In Leucorrhoea, the flow of a whitish, yellowish or greenish discharge from the vagina may occur. Sometimes, it is considered a normal condition, but for many women, it can be a sign of infection. It may also happen during pregnancy. Poor genital hygiene, bacteria, microbes, and sexually transmitted diseases can be the reason for irritation and infection. Unfortunately, women are highly embarrassed to discuss this problem, whereas the condition can be treated successfully through natural treatment.
Signs & Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
Complications of Leucorrhoea
- The infection spreads inward into the cervix, uterus and fallopian tubes
- Vagina, anus, urethra, urinary and reproductive tracts may develop infections
- May increase the chances of infertility
Healthy Tips for Leucorrhoea
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water to flush out the toxins.
- Don’t take carbonated drinks, processed foods and sugary items.
- Avoid consuming rich, fried and spicy foods.
- Stay away from unhealthy sexual activities.
- Cut down on drinking alcohol and caffeinated products.
- Keep the genital area always clean and maintain good hygiene.
- Refrain from using any perfumed products or cosmetics in your genital area.
- For women, it is necessary to use sanitary pads or menstrual cups during menstruation.
- Try to urinate after having indulging in sexual activity.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
Suffering from such chronic Leucorrhoea desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Leucorrhoea diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Foods to Eat
Foods to Avoid
Deep fried food
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.