It is a popular myth that brain cells stop growing with age but in reality they just happen to grow more slowly. Stress however acts as an active catalyst for killing brain cells.
What is Stress?
Stress is a common psychological and physical feeling to the ever-increasing demands of life. Surveys show that all people undergo stress at some point during their lives, only, some can handle it better than others. It can act as quite a motivator to some, activating a “flight-or-fight” response in the body in cases of emergency. Once the threat is gone, the body returns to its normal relaxed state. However, in some, the condition is often triggered too easily. Constant high levels of stress can negatively affect the body, thoughts, feelings and behaviour thereby leading to serious health problems over time.
Complications of Stress
- Menstrual disturbances
- Gastrointestinal disorders like constipation, hyperacidity, IBS and so on
- Hypertension, elevated cholesterol level, Diabetes. Asthma, Heart diseases
- Indulge yourself in regular exercises and meditation to get rid of anxious thoughts
- Spend quality time with your family
- Stay connected to your friends to share your feelings with them
- Cultivate a hobby or passion like listening music or maintaining a journal to relieve your stress
- Consume healthy foods as it may help control your moods
- Refrain from taking excessive caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, refined sugars and processed foods
- Avoid taking over-the-counter drugs as these may worsen the condition, instead consult a specialist
- Be in the present. Don’t brood over your past or fret about the future
- It is necessary to take a vacation for sometimes
- Take a short break while doing works
- Figure out the triggers that cause stress and try to eliminate them
- Make sure you are following a proper sleep cycle to get enough rest and calm yourself
Suffering from such chronic Stress desire will surely lead you to stress and agony. But becoming hopeless isn’t an ultimate solution. Natural Treatment, for Stress diseases has been proved to be highly efficacious. In this context, ‘Naturoveda Health World’ has rendered successful treatment by combining Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic, Unani Doctors & Yoga Experts.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
“I had severe stress and weakness for long years, but now the condition got improved a lot.”
Patient ID: HW-515600view full testimonial
Md. Zakir Hussain
“I was suffering from headache, body aches and stress. But after visiting here I got relief 70% within 10 days.”
Patient ID: PC-510439view full testimonial
“I used to have hot flashes in the head, severe anxiety along with persistent sleeplessness for past one year which has been 75% improved now.”
Patient ID: PC-514802view full testimonial
“I came here for the treatment of hypertension which is now improving progressively. My sleep quality has been improved a lot. We found the method quite scientific.”
Patient ID: PC-515091view full testimonial
Dr. K. M. Saifullah
Chief Medical Director, Naturoveda HEALTH WORLD
Editor-in-Chief, Health Companion
Honoured as Revolutionary Icon of Indian Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khalid Md. Saifullah is the shining visionary,
proactive leader and driving force behind Naturoveda
Health World. When Dr. Saifullah started working on
building a brand that combines the ancient natural
treatment systems to deliver the benefits of
Ayurveda, Unani and (Read More)