It is a popular myth that brain cells stop growing with age but in reality they just happen to grow more slowly. Stress however acts as an active catalyst for killing brain cells.
What is Stress?
Stress is a common psychological and physical feeling to the ever-increasing demands of life. Surveys show that all people undergo stress at some point during their lives, only, some can handle it better than others. It can act as quite a motivator to some, activating a “flight-or-fight” response in the body in cases of emergency. Once the threat is gone, the body returns to its normal relaxed state. However, in some, the condition is often triggered too easily. Constant high levels of stress can negatively affect the body, thoughts, feelings and behaviour thereby leading to serious health problems over time.
Complications of Stress
- Menstrual disturbances
- Gastrointestinal disorders like constipation, hyperacidity, IBS and so on
- Hypertension, elevated cholesterol level, Diabetes. Asthma, Heart diseases
- Indulge yourself in regular exercises and meditation to get rid of anxious thoughts
- Spend quality time with your family
- Stay connected to your friends to share your feelings with them
- Cultivate a hobby or passion like listening music or maintaining a journal to relieve your stress
- Consume healthy foods as it may help control your moods
- Refrain from taking excessive caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, refined sugars and processed foods
- Avoid taking over-the-counter drugs as these may worsen the condition, instead consult a specialist
- Be in the present. Don’t brood over your past or fret about the future
- It is necessary to take a vacation for sometimes
- Take a short break while doing works
- Figure out the triggers that cause stress and try to eliminate them
- Make sure you are following a proper sleep cycle to get enough rest and calm yourself
Stress can be difficult to control and can invite several other serious diseases if not treated timely. Hence, it is important to avail safe and effective treatment at the earliest. However, Naturoveda Health World successfully employs the unique combination of three ancient medical systems –Ayurveda, Unani and Yoga to provide holistic treatment & side-effect free results.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!