Joints enable us to move and perform all physical functions, but they often suffer damage through misuse and an unhealthy lifestyle. Joint pain in multiple areas can make simple activities like standing up, sitting down, walking or climbing stairs a challenge.
What is Multiple Joint Pain?
Multiple Joint Pain (Polyarthralgia) is a disorder wherein people experience temporary, irregular or long-lasting pain in various joints o f the body. The common areas to be affected by the condition are knees, hips, shoulder, muscles, ankles, feet & hand. Not only does it affect one’s mobility, but also leads to stress, anxiety and depression. As a result, the normal daily lifestyle is severely disrupted. Early diagnosis and appropriate treatment is important to control the condition from worsening.
Complications of Multiple Joint Pain
- Knee pain
- Heel pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back Pain
- Immobility of joints
- Include healthy and nutritious foods to your diet as it will help in reducing inflammation
- Drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated
- Maintain a healthy weight and lose the extra pounds to relieve excess pressure on your joints
- Regular low-impact exercises are essential for staying active with Multiple Joint Pain
- Apply hot compression to get relief from the stiffness and cold compression to inflammation
- Learn to manage your stress through deep-breathing, meditation, etc. as stress can aggravate the condition
- Avoid eating cold foods & fluids as well as exposure to cold
- Take short breaks while doing works at a stretch
- Use commode while you need to go to the toilet & a shower chair in the time of bathing
- Check your postures while standing or sitting as bad postures can stress your joints
- Don’t burden yourself; sometimes ask your friends and family for some assistance
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep daily as it allows the body enough time to repair & regenerate
Most of the people fail to understand the seriousness of ailment like Multiple Joint Pain and they self-medicate or take pain-killers for respite. This can lead to serious side-effects and the condition can become chronic or longstanding. However, at Naturoveda Health World, effective solution has been achieved for the condition of Multiple Joint Pain through Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentised Unani and Therapeutic Yoga.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!