Excessive Gas in itself may not be a serious illness but if accompanied by disorders such as dizziness, cramps, or bloating; it might be an indication of serious underlying conditions.
What is Excessive gas formation?
Gas is an important component of the digestive system which aids the process of digestion. Its formation in the abdomen is caused primarily by swallowing air and when bacteria in colon ferments undigested food. The human body has natural processes such as burping or passing gas to aid in the process of digestion. Burping is only natural post meals and an average human passes gas approximately 20 times each day. Thus while having gas maybe embarrassing and inconvenient, they are necessary and are in no way indications of any medical problem. The problem arises when the gas is somehow trapped in our system. The condition might often turn so severe that they interfere with one’s ability to function well in life.
Complications of Excessive Gas Formation
- Constipation, IBS
- Aversion & intolerance for food may cause weight loss
- Ulcerative colitis, Peptic ulcers, Gastroenteritis
- Avoid foods like cabbage, cauliflower, milk products etc. that usually cause excessive gas
- Instead of taking three meals, try to consume five smaller meals throughout the day
- Chew your food properly and drink more slowly
- Indulge yourself in regular exercise to prevent gas formation
- Limit eating oily, fried, fatty foods and carbonated drinks
- Refrain from taking over-the-counter medicines
- Cut down drinking alcohol and stop smoking
- Drink adequate water to stay hydrated
- Get proper sleep at night and avoid staying up late at night
Since Excessive Gas Formation can invite several other gastrointestinal issues, thus one needs to avail a proper treatment. With the unique combination of Fundamentals of Ayurveda, Potentized Unani and Therapeutic Yoga, Naturoveda Health World provides a safe, scientific and effective solution for problems like Excessive Gas Formation.
Why Choose Naturoveda
The Largest Team of Qualified Ayurvedic-Unani Doctors, Yoga Experts & Certified Dieticians.
Natural, Safe & Scientific.
Prime Focus on eradication of the root
cause of disease.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Experience of having treated more than
5.5 Lakh Patients.
Backed by extensive R&D, Medicines approved by the Drug Control of India.
If your condition is complex then you can now request for an appointment with the Chief Medical Director of Naturoveda -
Dr. K.M.Saifullah, himself.
His unique treatment approach to eradicate root cause of the disease includes proper case study, complete diagnosis through Nadi Parikshan, Mutra Parikshan & Nail Examination, targeted Ayurved-Unani Medication, Stress-Care Guidance, Traditional Regmopathy, Therapeutic Yoga & Research-Based Lifestyle Correction.
Enjoy a pain-free life by defeating Knee pain!
Are you suffering from excessive hair fall? Stop worrying rather get an effective solution!
You may feel upset when dealing with obesity! Losing weight is not that tough!
Difficult breathing? No need to worry! Secure your lungs naturally!
Discover the efficacy behind the most powerful & potent herbs!